Sunday, September 25, 2005

Paradigm Shift

I’ve been thinking about ways to change the world. Obviously a new administration in Washington would help. Perhaps an aggressive democratic campaign for the next presidential election?

Or maybe a more spiritual approach? Taking the time to smell the roses? Loving my neighbor? Cleaning up the environment?

I think it’s time for a paradigm shift? A new way of looking at what is. Perhaps even loving what is???

I've spent most of my life believing that there was an absolute truth, but now I'm not so sure, maybe it's more about relativism than I could have believed at 20, or even 40. Aging has a way of broadening the horizons. I'm believing that we have more power than we could have ever believed.

I want to change the world. What about you????

No comments: